I have way to much hair and I need a haircut. I want something drastic, but it depends on how brave I am feeling. Anyone like these? Would they look good on me?



Should I? Do you like any of these? If I don't get any opinions I'll probably shave my head, move to Montana, and become a sheepherder.
7 comments:
I like the 1st one with Rachel Ray. something I always have to remember is that my hair is thick and doesn't always do what I think it should. I'm always upset to find out I can't look exactly like the celebrity I want to copy their hair! Its really too bad I don't have my own team of hair people and make up artists!
I know what you mean about wanting to cut your hair and doing something drastic- I did that and am now trying to grow it out again! But I am so glad I did it- it's kind of liberating! Go for it!!!
I vote for shaving your head and moving to Montana and becoming a sheephearder! I always did think that was a good idea! You'll probably laugh even harder when I tell you who I originally heard that line from...(drumroll) Beef Roland!
i like something in between the top and the bottom one. you would look really cute with a summer cut! are you going for any diff color or highlights too?
Brooke thats so funny. I bet he spells his name B E A F!
The first or second....but not the third! (I know, older generation speaking!)
rachael ray.
I don't really want you to shave your head, but by all means move to Montana! Then I could see my two little sweethearts more often! Love, Your old sad Dad
Post a Comment