Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meeting with President Bush


I haven't been able to write about this, for obvious classified reasons, but last night Jason gave me the ok. I don't get to hear a lot about what Jason does at work, but he was able to tell me that he was invited to a important meeting with President Bush. I knew that by nature of Jason's job he would get to meet some pretty important people, but I really never would of thought that I would get to come along too. I was really nervous so Jason quizzed me on the questions that he was going to ask me as we drove there. We laughed the whole way there because Jason suggested that I write the answers on my hand in case I forgot what to say! When we finally got there President Bush was very friendly and introduced himself. He even told us a bit about himself and his family. He had a natural ease about him and was very conversational, asking me questions and then sharing similarities. I guess you would have to be pretty polished to do his job. After we talked for a bit, (And I answered all the questions correctly!) he excused me so that he could talk to Jason alone. It is an experience that I am not going to forgot. Its not every day that you get to meet with President Bush.

The best part is--I guess we passed, because he issued us our very own, exclusive....temple recommend. :)

Oh.....here is the white building I meant to put a picture of....

5 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

Very Clever Schwest! I'm glad you passed the test! President Bush sounds better than the other President Bush!

Barbie said...

okay, you had me good...I had to read it a couple of times to figure it out. I guess it is because I wouldn't be surprised with you being on the White house guest list! You could teach President Bush some "bust a move" dance moves along with interesting conversation.

Brittney said...

okay that totally had me going for a long time! I couldn't figure out why the Pres. would have access to that! I get it. You can't do that to some one slow like me!

Boyd said...

clever girl.... you truly are a pink lady! you really had me going there!!

BertnBurb said...

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!!!!

:)