Friday, July 18, 2008

Newbie II

This is Noelle Speaking, could you hold please?

Someone please get this kid some dance shoes. She may look like me...but she inherited Jason's finger tapping talents...

I just bought stock in Huggies, Gerber, and wind energy!

Can't you see I'm on the phone?

No time for lunch. Just gonna eat the phone...

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Noelle gets cuter every day! Get those dance shoes..she might crash the stock market with her investments!

Sophia C. said...

Lindsey, thank you so much for inviting me into a peek of your lovely life! I've just devoured every word from your first entry and love love loved it! Noelle is breathtakingly beautiful and her personality just shows right through those gorgeous eyes! I told your Mom that she looks very much like her Grandpa!

I won't always comment this much but wanted to tell you that I'll be picking up Book of a Thousand Days asap. I can't wait to host a party and use newspapers for the tablecovering. Won't that be lovely with china!? I loved your comments about freedom and had never known those facts. Loved your romance story and your mission experiences. Thanks for sharing. You really had me going on meeting President Bush. I was even more impressed with Jason than I already was! And that's a lot! And Squirto sounds like a Corbridge nickname. Noelle is much more lovely, but Squirto works. She's adorable. Can't wait to see you all! Your blog was great medicine!

Love, your favorite Aunt Sophia!

Brittney said...

so I had to tell you of a memory of you I remember. Do you remember that time we were on a trip for ballroom and we decided to go to the pool to see if Julie had makeup tattoos?!!! We were so crazy! I loved that I am still laughing thinking about it. I remember the peace I felt in your parents house! I still think of it how great i felt there, and want my home to feel that way!