Thursday, July 10, 2008

To my Iggy. Here are some memories!

A not very flattering photo of me singing "I hope they call me on a mission" in Russian, over and over while Iggy gave me a beat box. Sister Sampson was in back trying not to be amused. Ok. She wasn't amused. I had put the child lock on the window and she was mad. She should have learned to sing and have fun. Right IGGY?

At the zoo in the middle of the rain. Don't worry. We were used to it.

I allegedly claimed we didn't always get along. The map was really more to blame. (That and the copilots wanted to take different routes)

In the mouth of two...or three

Our fifteen minute break between two wards. Thats three hours of church plus 1 hour of meetings times two. (I figure I got the frequent flier miles of church then so I can stop going now right?)

Iggy and I "studying" at our desk

No comments: