Ten things Noelle and I have done together today

10. Gone for a jog.
9. Situps. (Someday she will make a good personal trainer, but for now she just adds resistance!)
8. Read Animal Safari
7. Danced to Mr. Mom 3 times. (She likes the part about sweet potatoes in the babies hair because she thinks the song is about her!)
6. Watered our plants. (The Golden tomato is just about ready!!!)
5. Ate oatmeal and mushed peas. (Blah I am glad I'm not a baby!)
4. Wiped her nose every five minutes. (I wonder where she got the cold....grrrr...)
3. Had a photo-shoot
2. cleaned up toys
1. After three failed attempts....took a nap! Yeah!!!!
Nine books I've read from this week

9. Alma
8. Preach my gospel
7. The Book of Mormon Study guide
6. Animal Safari
5. Goodnight Gorilla
4. Eldest
3. Daniel X
2. Roots and Wings
1. Betty Crocker cookbook
Eight things I am excited about my trip to Utah (in no particular order)

8. See Family
7. Go to El Torro
6. Play Maro Kart with Becky M. and George (Finally a game I can at least be competitive!)
5. Becky's Shower!
4. Becky's wedding!
3. See friends
2. Gouda Cheese, peaches, salsa, fresh vegetables
1. See Mandi's baby Mckaela
.5 Brooke's graduation and my pretend graduation
.25 Bombay house
.05 haircut/day with my mom.
Actually I could add more, but we will leave it at that.
Seven Grrrrr moments from the week

7. One of my Shade shirts didn't come and they are sold out of it.
6. The leasing office for the place we could/maybe/might move to won't call me back
5. I spilled a whole bag of rice on the floor.
4. Noelle has a cold/can't suck on a binki/won't take a nap.
3. Writers block
2. I need an attitude adjustment, but would like to complain first. :)
1. I'm leaving this one blank. I have something to put here but I am exercising personal editing.
Six Moments that made me happy this week

6. Noelle dancing with me
5. Going to the Pool
4. Eating really Good Moroccan Chicken
3. Watching So You Think you can dance
2. Watching Noelle try watermellon
1. Talking with Jason
Five things I've eaten today
5. Raisin Bran
4. Morocan Chicken Sandwitch. Yum
3. Choclate Chips. (Don't tell Jason)
2. Yogurt.
1. Tortilla chips
Four Things I should be doing

4. Thinking of what to make for dinner
3. Making dinner.
2. Making a shopping list.
1. Cleaning the kitchen
Three funny things Jason said this week.
3. Wow. That guy is so ripped he could wear a tutu and still look masculine!
2. Point-click-pretty pictures. You must be a Mac user. (BTW he still loves all of you Mac users. He is just biased)
1. I don't have a problem with Mac's I have a problem with Mac users. Smarter computers means dumber people. (Again...don't take offense. Its like a runner preferring Nike over Adias)
Two things Jason is looking forward to for the Utah Trip

2. Seeing Batman while I'm gone.
1. Making his own lunch.
One new trick Noelle has:
2 comments:
Lindsey can't wait to see you!( and beat you) Miss you lots and lots. love the blog.
-Combo
I wish that we were going to be home the same time you are. BUMMER!!!!!!
Burb
Post a Comment