
Lola arrived today. Her name derives from the spanish term "little woman".

She is a 2008 Dyson DC14. (i.e. made perfectly for me)
She is bagless and even requires special filters ...and of course protective outlet covers, because Dang she's fast!

No accidents yet with the super sonic suction and I've already done a 5 foot ride yesterday, and a 11 foot ride today. (Bud at the vacumn shop said I wasn't allowed to do more than 10 foot rides for the first two weeks...I think I'm okay though, since one mile I coasted;)

Now Jason and I can both vacumn FAAAAAAaaaaaaast!

I had no idea I would like vacuming THIS MUCH! WOW BABY! I'm kicking myself for not getting her until NOW! I have always been a whole hearted cleaner...but my affinity and devotion just sky rocketed even higher! She is SOOOOoooo smooth! And SOOOooooo Fast!
8 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I was laughing so hard that I have a headache! Way to mock me sis! Glad you got a nice vacuume! Dyson's are pretty sweet! Enjoy your rides!
Alright Lindsey! Lola looks like she could clean Grandma's house without any help. You look so cute, you could be a perfect vacume saleswoman for any brand!
(From MANDI--not Brennen)
What a model! I love your hair, and your outfit, you just look dang cute all around! Your vacuum looks awesome, and like it would be very fun to use. You have fun exterminating any "dust bunnies" that might dare to exist. :)
Have you been watching "America's Next Top Model"? Just asking because you do the poses REALLY well. :) Awesome vacuum!
Thanks Mandi and Shilae...you know your officially an adult (A boring adult) when you get excited over a vacuum. I can't complain though. At least it wasn't a birthday present...Jason got a wheat grinder for graduation...I am reminded of that often!
Lindsey, we are cackling here! TOO funny. I had to read both your and Brooke's entry to Uncle Doug so that he'd get it. VERY funny. I'm the luckiest aunt in the world to have two such wonderful Non-competitivefavorite nieces! LYB!
Aunt Sophia
I like Lola, can I borrow her this weekend? My carpets are in need of a good cleaning!
And I love your new haircut so much, you look great!!!
You are such a funny lil homemaker. These remind me of ads from the fifties (where women were posing with their vacuums and ironing boards), but not quite as proper lol.
Post a Comment