Yea. Pretty much we are really classy. Rudolf's uncle holds our stockings.

The festivities began with this years Ornament for the tree...I would tell you what it was symbolic of but then we would have to have you look into this strobing light, click your heels, and say, "there is no place like...wait...what am I doing here?" (A clue... Each year our ornament reminds of us where we lived...what significant thing happened...where Jason works...Come on and be a cryptogis...crkptoglis...Kryptolis....break the code!)

Next Noelle opened her presents from us and her grandparents. ...
This thing is twice the size I am!!!

I am a good unwrapper. I know. I "helped" mommy wrap this.

A Princess house? For me?
I'll hang my picture here..
Where is my prince charming?

Oh! There he is!
Noelle was literally dancing the WHOLE time she unwrapped this, and Jason assembled it. We couldn't keep her hands off it.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

I like anything that makes noise. So does mom.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
1 comment:
The most Adorable Princess!
Post a Comment