HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! That is so exciting! Yah NOELLE! I LOVED the video! What a fun creative engaging way to show off the big news! Great job! I'd love to see more videos of you guys...especially since you are so far away! Keep it up! love you big!
4 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! That is so exciting! Yah NOELLE! I LOVED the video! What a fun creative engaging way to show off the big news! Great job! I'd love to see more videos of you guys...especially since you are so far away! Keep it up! love you big!
Yay! I love that she clapped for herself. What kind of video-editing software do you have? I need help in that area...
She'll be dancing in no time. :) Thanks for the video--we (Mom, Dad, and I) enjoyed it. We clapped too.
she is just so cute!!!! I love her little tenative steps at first, but she is quite the pro!! Now good luck to your house!
And thanks for the compliment on my blog about the day I had the baby, I felt anything but good looking, but thanks!
Post a Comment