Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nope

Nope! Sorry. Its not my birthday. I was lying in bed the other night trying to see if how far back I could remember. (Sometimes I wonder if Noelle will remember all the fun we have together!) Instead of real events I could only remember feelings.
Its been hard to post lately...Noelle is getting more active and my brain is in hibernation. We went for a walk today and let the pretty sunshine deceive us. Oi it was cold. No snow translates to autumn weather in my brain which isn't good. I am starting to look forward to Hawaii more and more for that reason. And, by now I just feel like a human ping pong ball. Its been almost a year year in MD. Time to bounce...right!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Sorry to hear you too were sick for the holidays. Well you will have to email me with where you and your family are going in Hawaii, I am so jealous of you! Wish i could come too! Especially for the weather!

Shilae said...

You are CRAZY. I can't believe you went walking today--I had to put a sweater under Alora's coat and long johns on her just to go from the house to the car, car to the store. You are definitely made of stronger stuff than I am. kudos.

The word verification is fixendom. Like "I'm fixendom dinner." :)

Boyd said...

I'll bounce with you. Anyone wanna buy me a ticket to hawaii?