The PCC after the loau and right before the show. Which by the way, was awesome. I need to learn how to shake it like the Tahitians.
Say it with me, "Ohhhh how cute."
Noelle in her "Easter" outfit. (The Easter that really didn't happen yet, but we hope she didn't notice)
The Dole Plantation...place. Yes, Noelle is trying to escape. She had that much fun running around in a maze.
Still trying to escape.
"Hey Dum dum...look out for Attila the Hun hun." He he he. You had to see the movie I guess.
The Raisin sour cream diet. (BTW along with her sudden English proficiency she has developed more of an appetite. The item of the week....soybeans).
Watching a blowhole. More pictures like this to come. (Like when i can spell the place we were at)
The boss supervisors the movers.
Spongebob was a great doorstop--until his nose got all bent out of shape. :)
Noelle meets "Marci" Jason's old stuffed animal. They quickly bond and she introduces her to the rest of the herd.
Somehow I envisioned this as more of a joyful reunion...
To be continued....
4 comments:
"Ohhhh how cute!" :D
Okay Lindsey, you just need to call and tell me about more pictures! These are great. Hawaii looks like a lot of fun and I bet before long Noelle won't be doing the shimmy to avoid the warm sandy beaches. In fact you will have to watch her closely or she will be surfing with the surfer dudes! By the way, she looks so cute in her Easter outfit!
I'm so glad you take lots of pictures of her. She's so dang cute!
I wish I was on the beach......I really, really need a beach right now.
Thanks for the pictures! Keep them coming! Looks like fun. It won't stop snowing here in Jackson...:(
Post a Comment