Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sometimes having a beach 15 minutes away is still not close enough


Q: What is white on white and red all over?

A: Jason and Lindsey. ouch. Another reason we didn't go to the beach on memorial day. ;)

2 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

wish I could still fit in the sink :)

Sarah said...

Sunburns, geckos, visitors, bloopers, speaking in church, and lots of ice cream and snow cones. Phew, I think I'm caught up. What an adventurous few weeks. I have so many comments to make, but I'll keep it short: I usually love lizards, but if they were in my house, I might feel differently. Daniel said in the Philipines, geckos were the BEST roomates, because they ate all of the other bugs you REALLY don't want running around. Even still, weird. Oh, and don't you just love it when someone teaches your kid something seemingly innocent and hilarious, and then you're the one who has to lay down the line later. "I know it was fun to squirt people when uncle Jesse was here, but now it's a no go. Okay?" :) That's what uncles are for, right?