Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bucket list: 21; learn to scuba dive.

Jason and I have been taking scuba lessons for our anniversary/mother's day/father's day/the rest of the birthdays and or special events that could involve gifts for the rest of the year.

If you would like all about it, than you should click here.

Yes, that is a shameless link to my other blog that no one reads. (Not unlike this blog that no one reads). Please go and visit the other blog. Feel free to add a link on your blog to it. Feel free to tell your friends and family that it is the best thing you have read all week. Feel free to gape at my confidence in wearing a hot pink swimsuit in public. (It matches my goggles).


Now feel free to notice, that my best asset, aside from my stellar eyes, and very healthy (no cavities) teeth are my very nice shoulders. Many woman have great legs. Mine are sturdy. Others have great...shapes...

I have great shoulders. Sadly, they are banished to sleeves in all but swim suit weather. It is then that I proudldy show them off. I know it sounds like I am bragging--but have you seen my legs? At least I have shoulders to brag about.

Jason has great shoulders too.

He just likes to wear a unitard. I mean...wetsuit.


P.S. I have just posted a couple of post's so keep reading. There will be no more hot pink swim suit shots. Sorry. I hate to disappoint you.

5 comments:

Shilae said...

You DO have great shoulders. And the cut of that top really shows them off well--and pink is one of my fave colors. All around awesomeness. Yes, I've been watching too much Kung Foo Panda. Or is it Kung Fu?

And SCUBA? Again with the awesomeness. Jealous.

Brooke Snow said...

what nice shoulders you have! You might want to look for more opportunities to wear that suit? Who says it needs to just be for water?

Unknown said...

Totally cool! Shoulders and SCUBA I mean. I did the class for SCUBA but then chickened out on open water certification swims and never got my c-card. I'm okay not achieving that accomplishment. Open water freaks me out too much in certain circumstances - the lake in Georgia where we would have swam definitely fits in that category. As for your other blog, I read every single post. I even think of new words for you to use. I have been seeing paroxysm in "The Count of Monte Cristo" almost every time I read in the story. The book has many other great words to use too: hobgoblin, perspicacious and some others that I can't think of right now. Keep writing.

Boyd said...

You have very sexy shoulders, and a pretty hot pink swim suit, i love bright colors in the summer!

Monique said...

um... that last shot made me do a double take bc I thought Jason was doing a thumbs up (referring to the bikini lady standing in front of him)... the nerve!

and I didn't know Pineapples were sharp! Thanks Noelley!

And, to embarrass me even more... whenever you said "nice shoulders" I kept thinking of Shrek when the donkey said, "Those are nice boulders." say it like him. :) Work it.

That is all.

Oh and, I really don't like you being private bc I don't know when you put up a new post, therefore I have to read a few at a time and comment on a few on one post. Just thought I'd put forth a complaint since your head is so big about your shoulders. ;) LOVE YA!

sigh. I think we would have been greater buds if we would have seen each other more than a few months.

ENOUGH!

psst. you do have more than above average shoulders.