Sunday, June 7, 2009

fluoride

My pediatrician prescribed some fluoride drops for Noelle. I put some in a glass of milk and gave it to her. She wasn't so interested in the milk so Jason gave her a cookie. (How giving someone sugar to make them drink fluoride is a good idea...whatever)

When the cookie made her thirsty enough she took a good long drink.

Then made a face and said as clear as day, "What is this?" and handed the glass back.

This is the same kid who still says "maymen" after prayers and calls everything "shoes" or "dog."

I couldn't stop laughing. What a girl.

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Noelle is just teasing her parents. She really knows a whole bunch of words but she is secretly saving them for occassions when they have the most impact...like the "what is this" comment. I love the stories about her.

Unknown said...

Eliza says "maymen" too!! This must mean something...like maybe they share a birthday or something. Did you get the fluoride drops at Noelle's 18 month checkup? Eliza is going for her checkup a little late so we haven't done that visit yet. Fun with shots coming soon though!