
My name is Noelly, I have been here six times. I will be your tour guide.

i will also dance for fruit snacks.

If you could just come a little closer.

Even closer.

This is a pineapple.

this is a girl by a sign.

The sign says, "Don't touch. Pineapples are sharp." Let us experiment.

Yes. Indeed. The pineapples are sharp.

Now for the overpriced train ride.

To your right we have some pineapples. To the left are some lychee trees.

Yet this camera bag seems so much more interesting. "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom,mom,mom...please, please, please, please, please, please."

Our next stop is the birthing stones.

It is believed that royal Hawaiian woman used to trek to this very rock to give birth to their royal child while important tribal leaders watched.

I wonder if that was awkward.

Or comfortable.

I bet it was memorable. My Auntie Cookie is going to have a baby. It will be my first boy cousin. I think I will invite her here. She wanted a natural birth. This looks very natural.

Now for a group shot. Great. Next stop.
2 comments:
count me in for that natural birth on the birthing stones! Just have to figure out a way to travel all the way there when I'm in labor :) Always love Noelle guided posts :)
I agree with Brooke, Noelle posts are so cute! I'll pass on the birthing stone...no way no how.
Post a Comment