Good, cause I just uploaded too many pictures to organize.
Lets get started
So this me. Booyah. I just did the limbo.
Me again. don't worry this is almost the last you will see of me.

High Five to the winner (Noelle, not me) of the Limbo.

The winning run.

Should we do replays to see how everyone else did?


Jason kissing the broom. Don't ask me why. Luck maybe?
In the following pictures you will see the "hold the ball and finish like an ukulele" method. Both were inspired by Dustin and attempted by Jason.
Now for the Luau food.
That is me.

That is the food.
Photographs in my house drive me crazy. I see phone cords, FBI playing cards stuck on the cupboard, photo's falling off my fridge etc..rather than the photograph-E's.

A family hug. Ohhhhhhhhh.

From left to right: A Samoan warrior holding an Aborigine in a high tech loin cloth, a hula dancer, and a coconut tree climber. Available for rent at future Luau's.

Plaid is the new way to say Aloha.
8 comments:
Yeah, I noticed that Jason and Dustin were dressed identically. You look so great--love the hair! It's getting a blonde tint to it.
Yummy food. You're super fun. I want to visit you :) PS... you look super cute and super skinny! And I like your earrings. We will definitely need to do a photo shoot with you and Noelle when you come out this fall :)
A luau is sounding very fun to me right now. It looks like you have the food and games down. I bet I wouldn't do very well on the limbo...I am having a hard time getting over or under fences nowdays. Yesterday I was going over one and ended up getting flipped to the ground when my boot caught the fence wrong. I wasn't even very graceful in my landing, so I need to practice more. By the way, you look great and your house is fine!
I feel the same way about pictures in my house! I have to say that I didn't notice anything about the background in your house. It all looked fine. So now maybe I won't care so much about the background of my in-house pictures. You look beautiful! Oh and I love that Noelle's tutu is a normal wardrobe staple.
I don't just WANT a Luau, I NEED a Luau. Seriously, that looks like a stinkin' good time. And, as everyone else has commented, you look super gorgeous - and I am more than a little jealous of your Hawaiian glow....and also your Hawaiian food...in fact, I don't know which I am more jealous of. I think both.
You look fabulous! I love the hair and TAN! Holy cow. You are one hot mama. :)
I need. Hawaii. I just do. And the FBI cards are great. We have some. Play with them often. Maybe we have great taste. I like your limbo pics. Especially the ones of your always half naked Noelle. Food looks yum. I need longer sentences. wink.
looks like fun! i love luaus! is that jasons brother or friend? did they wear matching outfits on purpose, i think i missed that part?
Post a Comment