Friday, July 10, 2009

Yo my yo

I just went on a hot date with my husband.
Yea for in house babysitting! Can I keep Beki indefinitely?
I ate a Jerk (spice) burger with mango's and strawberries on top
then we looked at some AMAZING Hawaiian art
then we went to the most awesomist movie ever...Star Trek.
-Dad and Jesse...you have to see this.
Yo my yo it was good.

Live long and Prosper!!!

4 comments:

Shilae said...

I LOVED Star Trek too!!! (I don't know if you were being sarcastic, but I'm not). And I don't know jack about Star Trek--but seeing it in the theater without kids? Awesome. I can't wait for the next one to come out!

Lindsey said...

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I really thought it was the best movie I have seen in a long time. AND it was even cooler not having a kid for the evening. (Love her, but she wouldn't have enjoyed the movie).
Oh! I loved the Russian guy. I embarrassed myself when he said, "Yo my yo" because I laughed really hard and we were in a theater with only about 15 people. They all turned at looked at me like, "Who is this idget that is being noisy?" I guess I was just really into it.

Lindsey said...

PS Jason says Yo my yo all the time. That is why it was funny. It probably didn't seem that funny to anyone else. And Scotty! And Spoc! Loved it.

Brittney said...

So jealous that you got to go on a date I can't even remember the last time I went on a date.....hmm...... ya still can't think of it. And that hamburger sounds so yummy!

And I too loved Star Trek in fact I cried at the first part! I don't even cry at funerals but I cried in Star Trek. I was shocked at how much I liked it!