This is the spitting rock. To get here you drive around in a fancy neighborhood, park your car next to the sign for a hunk of rock overhanging the ocean that is for sale, and then climb down a path that smells like ?goats? to another trail in which we had to hand Noelle down sandbagging in a flood style. Whew. We would never have found it without them and it was beautiful!

Hanamana Bay. We did not go in. It was a driving tour. :)

A lookout from Pali highway. As you can see it was really windy, but it felt so good! The only problem was the little old ladies who tried to make me move by puffing smoke in my face. I stood my ground...just so you know. I can't stand pushy people!

This is back at the spitting cave. If you are wondering why there are no pictures of me, please notice Noelle's skirt. I was ALSO wearing a skirt. Nothing like making your husbands work buddies think your a wierdo than by showing them (accidentally!!) your unique undies. Dang. I would be more embarrassed but Jason said he had the best view. (Good for you honey!)

This is China wall. Not "THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA" but China wall. It is pretty much a slab of beautiful rock that drops off into a very blue, pristine, refreshing looking, ocean. There were a handful of locals spear fishing and snorkeling. I would love to go back, but it is NOT a place for kids to swim, AND there is a big sign that says how many people have drowned there. (Conveniently the actually number had been vanda-removed).



We drove the Tantalus loop which shows great views of Diamond Head and Honolulu. I am excited to try all the hikes that they pointed out.

more pics at here.
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I love the pictures especially the one of Jason and Noelle.
Wonderful pictures lindsey! You guys should totally come out with us one weekend to Konrads mums house in Laie so we can do PCC and other things out there that you may or may not have done already haha. Just to see some more of the island.
Anyways...love the "unique underwear part- you crak me up girl.LOL
Oh before i forget we were in a shoe shop the other day and Denim goes "here mum buy these ones coz they look like sister 'mums' ones and hers are super cute!!" hahaha
beautiful scenes! i am so jealous!
I love the pix!
Linds, I can't say this enough, I really enjoy reading your posts. You're a great writer/blogger! You never cease to make me laugh.
Post a Comment