After our little fright we went to see what mail had been brought.
WHOA BABY!!!!!

Somehow both of my camera's are low on batteries so this is what I got before the second one died.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
Notice, Noelle is wearing found stickers, and eying the granola. (Which I sampled before writing this because I knew it would "hit the spot").
I am so excited about the books especially because JUST TODAY as I was sitting in the bathroom for thirty minutes reading, or rather reciting from memory, a book to Noelle--that she needed some new books. I can't wait to bring the Greg Olsen one to church so that she can read it during Sacrament meeting.
How did you know that Jason's favorite treat is Cox's honey? Noelle was eyeballing that too but she can't have it until she is two. (Doctors orders...wink wink.)
Honestly, the best thing was just having your family here and having fun together. The second best thing was the fruit salsa you left in our fridge. So I was in no way expecting this.
I LOVED all the thank you cards. I have been wanting to put something together with all the pictures and cards of people who visited and each card is just so classic I want to frame them all individually. :) I am glad Caitlin liked Jason's crypto books. HA ha. That girl has a diverse reading palate!!!
Oh, you can see in the picture Noelle pulled out the stuffed horse right away. I think she is introducing him to the herd right now.
Thanks again! I hope you are saving miles for your trip out to stay with us in DC!
2 comments:
We had fun putting that together. It was sent with lots of love. (A little birdy gave me a hint on the honey, but we just had to guess otherwise what y'all might like.)
XOXOXO
That is a great idea to put together the notes with pics of people who came, how fun! Sounds like you have had so many fun visits- you are in a great place for it. And new books is always fun!
I loved the hala from the mailmen it actually was a practice most ancient Hawaiians did as they were going to go visit someone. They would chant walking to the home of whoever they were going to visit, kind of like a phone call! I always loved it I even learned one! So when are you coming home? I want to make sure I coordinate one of my trips home so I can see you!
Post a Comment