Thursday, November 5, 2009

Interview with a fairy

Welcome to our program Chloe Pepperstar! We are so excited we can interview you! We have never had a fairy on our program before so we have lots of questions and I am sure that you have great answers!

(crickets chirp)


Where do fairy's come from?
(points to heaven)


What are fairy's afraid of?

(Looks for bugs)

What is something that people don't know about fairy's?
(wings come off)

Where do fairy's sleep?
(climbs into hammock)

Where do fairy's "hang-out"?
(Stays in hammock)


What is a fairy's favorite game?
(hide-and-go-hammock)

What do fairy's do for fun?
(Swings in hammock)

What is a fairy's biggest pet peeve?
(Gets stuck in hammock)

10 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

ha ha!

Fun pictures! love the perspective looking through the hammick! Very creative! Great interview! Can't wait for the next one!

Brittney said...

These pics are so cute! I love them!

Barbie said...

Chloe Pepperstar is great! I love her interviews. May I start a fairy fan club for her?

maughans said...

Ha ha I love the name how did you think of that?

Krystal said...

Love it! :)

Monique said...

awwww! I wish I were a fairy! So adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! How cute :) Hey Mrs. Maughan! How have you been? How's HI, still there?? Haven't visited my freind's blogs in forever :(

xoxo
Jones
http://keepingupwithmom.com

Darth Mama said...

so cute! so creative. i want to be you! even the pregnant part! Shhh, that's a secret from my husband.

Darth Mama said...

Ps. could you please stop by and interview my silvermist?

Darth Mama said...

I also have a ninja, do you mind interviewing a ninja?