Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A little mouse problem

I can handle the Geckos. I am intolerant of the cockroaches when they are in the house, but when they are outside, they aren't exactly the worst thing to see. (That honor goes to the centipedes like the one that attacked our friends under their tent this weekend.)

What I really get frustrated with is the mice. WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM!!!!

This summer we had guests and right in the middle of a movie one runs across the room. (MOUSE 1)

Then later in the month my SIL saw another one. (Mouse 2)

A bit after they left we caught two more. (Mouse 3-4)

Can I just say GROSS! I keep a clean house! What is the deal!

A week ago we were watching a movie and ANOTHER ONE scampered out of the kitchen. SERIOUSLY! (MOUSE 5 !#@#!)


I put a video camera on our trap and found out the problem:


Mom, that cheese you brought us is apparently--just too strong.

5 comments:

Barbie said...

I can't wait to show this video to Grandma! You know, I had two perfectly good cats I could have "lent" you years ago, you didn't take me up on the offer so no complaining!

Brooke Snow said...

HA HA! We loved this! Ben thought for the first entire minute that you actually taped it yourself! When the mouse started bench pressing he finally caught on!

Darth Mama said...

maybe you have to stop watching movies. maybe they want to watch movies!

Anonymous said...

Awe... it was like watching the end of "The Bodyguard", crying at first and then tears of happiness... i love mice! good luck catching them!

the ohana said...

You need a cat and that video is hilarious!