Friday, April 16, 2010

Tramatic for a two year old

*I was probably supposed to keep this outfit until Halloween, but the changes around here have called for special measures to make sure that Noelle feels less like toilet papering the house with baby wipes and more like the good little helper that she is.

"This is my magic wand. It makes me see stars."

"Even princesses have to clean their teeth!"

"When I get bunions...I just wave my wand like this..."

"I have this purple tatoo that I have also been trying to get rid of."

"Mirror mirror on the wall, I am my mothers princess after all."


*Thanks Grandma Maughan for the outfit!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute! I'm gonna have to get a list of ideas from you in a few more months....I'm sure baby #2 is quite an adjustment--especially for baby #1 :)

Barbie said...

So Noelle is the helper fairy...or, maybe she is like a little border collie. "If you don't have a job for them to do they find one!" It just might not be the "job" you would have ever had in mind. I like her wand. Maybe I could use one of those.

maughans said...

Noelle is very darling in that dress.

maughans said...

Such a cute little Princess!!!! My girls LOVE to play dress up in their Princess outfits too!!!! You make such a BEAUTIFUL Snow White Noelle!!!