Have I mentioned...I like being a family of four? When it was just Jason and I, it felt like we were playing house. (Only--we lived in a dumpy apartment with wood paneling and decades of college smells, not a house.)
Once we had Noelle we felt more like a family, but when we said "my family" in conversations we were usually talking about siblings and parents of either side.
Two kids makes it official. We are our own tribe. (With all due respect to Grandma Squaws and Grandpa Chiefs).
Two kids makes errands with one kid seem like an utter breeze!!!! I took Noelle to the dentist the other day and it felt like a break. (Yea, like two weeks ago I would have added the calories from stress burned to my calorie counter!)
Anyhoo. Now that we are official I kind of secretly want one of these. (Watch video). Actually, I think I just want to make my own music video. Maybe I will.
PS Ben--you can thank me later for bringing you another cool rap. I am a good SIL like that.
3 comments:
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than T-Squezzy and T-Pain . . . this is amazing. Keep 'em comin'!
Yes, you should make your own vid. See if you can get Belly to dance like the kids in the video.
I love the Swagger Wagon commercials--they crack me up. We're all about the minivan. If you get one you can get in on the minivan mom nod as you pass each other.
Post a Comment