Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Utah Trip Part 2: Jenny lake


Drag, scroll, click, drop.
If it seems like this is a random smattering of pictures and posts without any of my usual creative pizazz...you are probably right.

Okay. Day two in Jackson took us for a hike to Jenny Lake. Back in my youthful days I would have picked a less popular, much harder hike. It was actually just right for us now. (Take it slow Lindsey...you have two kids now...)

This is the boat ride over. Jadon slept. Good boy Jadon.


Sigh. I could look at this everyday. The SMELL was amazing. If they made a cologne that smelled like pine needles drying in the sun, and Jason wore it....He would need to get a restraining order.

Oh look. Speak of the Mountain Man.

In front of some of the falls along the trail. I wonder if Jadon will remember this vacation?

Noelle LOVED the boat. Did I mention she loves boats, planes, trains, cars, buses etc...But boats. Whoa boy. Simple pleasures for a little kid. She wanted to drive. :) We said no.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

She probably would have been a zippy driver for the tourists!