*We don't really want to buy, and looking at houses isn't really that enticing when all we can afford has condemned signs out front.
** Was the mullet really alive in the generation I grew up in?
***Sometimes when kids are really being a pill, and you can't spank them, you should tickle them until they say uncle.
We have been talking a lot about rules with Noelle lately. These are the MAUGHAN FAMILY RULES we have to remind her of:
- Don't drink the bath water.
- If its not food and it goes in your mouth, mom takes it away. (Its like having a puppy!)
- Don't put Strawberry shortcake (the doll) in your nose.
- Food goes in the kitchen.
- No hitting, kicking, biting, or poking Jadon in the eye.
- No shoes in the house.
- Don't bite the (achem) that feeds you.
Life with two kids has switched things up a bit. Its amazing how kids can make you so happy and so crazy at the same time. I feel really blessed in my life right now, which is ironic because there is a lot going on and I really do feel like I am going crazy. As crazy as it is, this little boy's smile always pulls me in:
(Jason says, "Ignore my white legs". We don't look like just moved from Hawaii!)
Aren't my boys handsome! I wish my photoshop was working so I could edit the red-eye....
Jadon wearing Jason's old shirt.
(under-water bubbles) "Wait...is this a jet tub?"
3 comments:
Cute is an understatement! What a handsome little boy!
aaaaaah. I want to squish him and squeeze him! (Jadon... of course ;)
Nice house rules. We should adopt the "don't drink the bath water rule."
Love the house rules. Ours are very similar - though we've also added "Don't poop in the tub." Making "Don't drink the bath water" so much more poignant.
Jadon is painfully adorable. What a squishable ball of loves!
Post a Comment