Noelle's Birthday
Never has there been a kid as excited about a birthday as Noelle was. I had other "activities" planned, but in a nice surprise twist Jason had much of the day off so we went to Red Robin for dinner. Noelle insisted on wearing her birthday hat.
The best part was when they came to sing to her. Everyone was clapping and Noelle got ALL the attention (and she didn't even have to do something sneaky for it!) I interviewed Noelle during dinner. I asked:
What is your favorite food? Hamburgers and auto-cado's. (Avocado's).
What is your favorite color? She always answers the color she is wearing. So, this time it was red.
Then the interview ended because she wanted me to color her menu for her. Oh yea. When they came to sing to her they brought her "ass cream". Or at least, that is what Noelle calls it. Just quotin. I guess we need to work on pronunciation.
Jadon was feeling Jaded. He wanted a hamburger. That kid will eat your arm if you leave it too close.
Happy Birthday my little sweetie-pie!
2 comments:
how could I have missed this post?!?!?!?!?!??!
ass cream. my oh my. that made my entire week right there.
I just found this post too! Happy birthday Noelle. You have just given me a smile for the whole day long.
Post a Comment