I love the pictures, can't wait to hear about the fake party, and think your new book titles will be best sellers!
your pictures are looking great :) We need to talk! Call me when you aren't writing a novel or gaining material for one.p.s. I have an add on chapter for "Diapering moving targets". We found a great solution a few days ago :)
Happy fake birthday to Noelle today! We faked Eliza's on Saturday (Jason's fake birthday) but she's opening her gifts from us tomorrow. Dragging it out as much as possible.
the pics of the kids in the fall leaves are priceless! so so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pictures, can't wait to hear about the fake party, and think your new book titles will be best sellers!
your pictures are looking great :) We need to talk! Call me when you aren't writing a novel or gaining material for one.
p.s. I have an add on chapter for "Diapering moving targets". We found a great solution a few days ago :)
Happy fake birthday to Noelle today! We faked Eliza's on Saturday (Jason's fake birthday) but she's opening her gifts from us tomorrow. Dragging it out as much as possible.
the pics of the kids in the fall leaves are priceless! so so cute!
Post a Comment