That is why, as a mom, I had a moment of reverence when an object captivated my little squirrel so much that she held this object tenderly and followed (obedience!!!) directions on how to make it work.



I hope this girl has a future with music in it.
*If not, it most definitely is a future that holds some basketball in it. (Obviously, she didn't get that from me). We have several parks within spitting distance and if there are teens or adults playing Noelle (at 3 feet tall and 3 years of age) will march right up to them and tell them she is playing too. I think if she actually knew the rules of the game I might just let her!
3 comments:
There's nothing like a girl with some zip! Maybe someday Noelle will play and dance and bring a smile to everyone. I'm glad she likes music...and basketball to!
aaaah! Get her her own violin soon! I always wished I would have learned and its portable! Not so great to listen to practice for the first 4 years, but once you cross that hump :) Mighty fine.
Personally, I'd like to see her on a violin that wasn't too big for her. I bet she'd LOVE it even more.
Post a Comment