Oh what a day.
Our alarm clock walked into our room at six crawled under the sheets and stole my pillow.
That same alarm clock was too busy playing (15 minutes later) to remember to go to the bathroom. I realised this after she tried to clean it up. Luckily its wash day.
During breakfast I started the wash. (For obvious reasons). When I returned to the kitchen Jadon was sitting ON the table eating my oatmeal and blackberries. He saw me coming and pushed the bowl off onto the floor. It broke, oatmeal went everywhere. He said, "Oh ohhhhh" and clapped his hands.
I put Jadon down for a nap and let Noelle play a game on the computer so I could shower. The game wasn't working so Noelle started screaming. She pounded on the door so hard she woke her brother up. I wrapped up in a towel and went to get Jadon before he tried to Evil Keniveil himself out of the bed. When I picked him up poop squirted out of his diaper onto me.
I put the kids in Jadon's room so I could get dressed and I found them BOTH up in a window trying (window was open) trying to get the screen out.
Wowza! It must be Monday. :)
Don't feel bad for me though. For lunch I ate a mango, and not just any mango, but a #1 mango. (In Cameroon mango's are numbered by goodness. Green Mango's at the grocery store are #4's. This was a #1. As in: WOW BABY!) It was giving to me by some friends in the ward. I have decided the kindest gesture EVER is the giving of mango's.
I also found this video. I loved the song, and the music video. I think a pawn shop is the perfect story telling scenario. People and their stuff. Deep.
Anyhoo. Here it is....and BEN! There is rapping for ya!
3 comments:
So have I ever had a number one mango? What is it like and where does one get one of those? It sounds like your typical day is always in motion...with lots of help from your cute kids. Mine is full of surprises to, only a bit different than yours.
Oh, girl, I'm hurting for you. Thank heavens for a #1 Mango. We ate mango's for lunch today, too (though they probably weren't #1's). It does brighten our day a bit. And mine didn't need nearly as much brightening as yours. I wasn't peed on, pooped on, and all my dishes have magically remained unbroken today. Sorry that you had a manic Monday - hope Tuesday showed improvement :)
Excellent song; the lyrics is tight, yo. Thanks for sharing.
-Ben
Post a Comment