I loved watching all the kids play together. Noelle loves her cousins which makes me happy because I loved having two girl cousins my age so I am glad she gets that too. I was worried about Jadon because he is kind of a Bub, which in our family just means " a little boy who creates chaos, but is still very kissable." I was happily surprized that he got along well with sweet little Jenna. I think its because she laughed at his jokes and didn't steal his toys. (Good attributes for adult friendships too I guess).
Jadon's birthday was the day after Easter, but I am glad we celebrated it...pretty much all week.
Jadon loves the movie Despicable Me, so we played games centered around the movie.
Brennan and Jenna shooting a dart gun at a minion.
Balloon minions.
"Knocked OVER!"
We also played a pin the Gru/Vector on the moon. (Not shown) and had a minion egg hunt.
Then some minion cupcake action and birthday singing. The cutest thing in the world to me is that Jadon sings along with the birthday song. "Happy....gibberish gibberish".
2 comments:
Great Pictures!! Thanks so much for coming down--it was SO much fun!! You were all missed when you had to go, thank you for sharing a special weekend with us.
Love the balloon and dart idea.
Post a Comment