Monday, May 13, 2013

A little of everything

Ten Dollars worth of straw kept the kids busy during the early spring. It also kept me busy because I was constantly cleaning it out of the house.
Our chicks are in the ugly phase. The chicken tractor is durable enough to withstand the Apocalypse  Moving it is a bit of a pain so one night we just let the chicks out. I should have sold tickets to the neighborhood  Being 30ish weeks pregnant doesn't  make you all that coordinated and throws off your center of gravity. Catching those suckers about killed me...mostly because I would miss one, then laugh, then have to assume PWDPS (Pregnant Women Don't Pee Stance)  and then try all over again.  
I'm going to start a new blog series about Noelle and her outfits. 
I'll have to include Noelle's buddy and her outfits as well. Nothing suits straw stack  climbing like  pink tights and ballet slippers.
Isn't he cute? He loves trucks. The go with him everywhere. Into the bath, the sandbox, and his bed. I never considered that to Noelle and her bear would be Jadon and his trucks. I don't think they are as cuddly.
More sassy outfit poses
Obviously she is dressing her truth. (Cough cough). What. You haven't seen the kid version?  Noelle practically wrote it. And, just in case you are wondering, plaid goes with everything.
We've been studying geysers and volcanoes since we are going to Yellowstone sometime this summer. (When that is  apparently constant risk of Jason's job and my baby cooking). Anyhoo, we had to show the kids the ol mento geyser. The neighborhood kids enjoyed it. 
Thar she blows!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I love the outfits and creativity! I would bet that your neighborhood is much zippier with your family around.