Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Stuff

Hey Guuuuys! Two weeks four days until my due date!!!! Not that due dates matter at all....

I know, I know, iknowiknow, that life isn't magically going to get easier when I can see my toes, or when--get this, my BELLY BUTTON ISN'T COMPLETELY TURNED INSIDE OUT, however, I am excited to meet my little baby so I have been counting days. Days which have felt like months....

Luckily I have some spectacular friends who have made being as big as an Ogre more enjoyable.

Here are just two of the occasions in which friends have lent me an extra dose of fun an sanity.

First, I "hiked" the Cress Creek Trail with my friend Amanda and her kids. It was beautiful, her kids are hilarious, and my kids were glad to get out of the house.


We've also enjoyed having my long-lost-Maryland friend living here in Idaho. We've done lots of fun things but I've only got pictures of the zoo.







1 comment: