Hey look! I was there.
Today the kids got their Junior Ranger badge. They had to tell the Ranger how to tell apart the 3 Bears. 1. Grizzle y Bears have a hump on their back and small ears. 2. Black bears have a long nose and big prominent ears. 3. Daddy bears will eat your ears.
Pretty remarkable view huh.
We went on a small hike. I didn't die. I could have. Being pregnant is hard on my ego.
Oh. There you go. Two pictures of me on this trip.
This is where we discovered a black sand beach that reminded us of Hawaii....only it was way more cold.
This is the picture where my kids are still dry and have their shoes on.
This is the picture where I am asking my husband if he has has any idea where the kids might have gotten the idea to accidentally fall in the water.
1 comment:
Your pictures are beautiful. I think it has been too long since I was in Yellowstone! The kids are lucky to be certified so early in life as jr. rangers...it will forever be an asset to them! I will test them on their bear knowledge when I see them.
Post a Comment