Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Photo Phone Dump

I just figured out how to get some of the photo's on my phone onto the computer. No, I was not raised Amish, but you could get that impression couldn't you.

These are not in order, and they span since Christmas, but sometimes my phone catches things my nice camera doesn't and it is nice to have a record of those things too.



Its tricky keeping a baby warm at the bus stop. Well, not that tricky.
I took the kids sledding twice this winter. Jadon LOVED it. Noelle liked it a lot. I broke a sled each time I went down. Confounded rocks.
Ready to go to the bus stop. Where's Sydy girl? THERE SHE IS!
This is the picture that confirmed my beliefs that Sydy is a type 4 like her favorite aunt Brooke. Actually, almost all of her aunts are t4. Something is seriously in the water. Serious water.
My cousin Liza Lou and her Baby too! They came all the way from Arizona just to see me. Not really, but it was fun to see her!
a girl and her dad
I take lots of pictures when Jason is driving. This is one. Nice drive. Others should make it sometime. Hint. Hint.
Christmas with Grandma Corbridge. I think this is the first time Sydy met Grandma. They hit it off splendidly. I hear they both like naps.
Jason about to get on a helicopter to fly down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon FOR WORK. Little bitter about that. I get to eat stale crackers FOR WORK. 
The first picture I ever took on my phone. For reals.
This is my son.
This is an Idaho winter. No no. This on April 16th is an Idaho winter.
They haven't asked us to stop bringing our kids (surprisingly) so we keep bringing them. 
Picnic on the front porch. Sometimes I am a fun mom. Sometimes I am not. This must have been a good day.
Nona making something with the kids
My cute boy and his Nona
My cute girl and her Papa
Papa and a cute boy
They were celebrating the block tower...I took the picture and then though, "YOWZA she might just be sprung from the loins of a dancer!" Loins is a weird word. 
60 dirty buckets getting cleaned in the bathtub because it was for some reason thought to be a good idea.
60 buckets getting ready to be filled with beans, wheat, neighbor rice, and jasmine rice. Don't tell the neighbors about the Jasmine....or the coconut milk.....or the choclate....or the ammo.
This is what we call a Sydy Selfie.
It is a part of a series of Sydy Selfies
all of which she smiles until the picture is taken
Jadon skiing
A snowshoesing date with my handsome husband
My feet. Just in case I forgot they had snowshoes on them that day.
Zach after beating me down the mountain. I let him win.
Its tradition. We snowshoe once a year. I hear the farther away from the truck the better the oreos taste.
Do you want to build a snowman?
Another porch picnic with star cheese. I must have been in a spectacular mood for that day.
Sydy Selfie part 1V
I went to Time Out For Women in Richefiled. I met Maralee Boyack. I want her to raise my children. She said she couldn't but that she would take a picture with me. Dang.
Is this why they gave me a bag?
This picture won me a $50 gift card to Deseret Book.
I had such a good weekend. I loved spending time with family. I loved cuddling my cute baby and having time to just kiss her cheeks of without having a million other things to do. I loved feeling the spirit and thinking, "oh yea spirit! This is how you feel! You haven't been around since Jadon started hating church...."
I need a loan to keep up with Noelle's tooth habit. The gal looses them left and right. One she lost in her macaroni. We had to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining that one. 
Utah Snow

3 comments:

maughans said...

Wow it looks like I need to step up my game:D Lil' Siddy we are going to have to hang out a lot more. The pictures are super cute Linds!!
~Beki
PS Long live 4's!

Barbie said...

Great picture update!

Lindsey said...

Beks--YOU are Sydney's favorite Aunt Beki--You know that right? "Favorite aunt..." is a longstanding family line. LOVE YOU GIRL!