Jason took his biggest/little sweetie out on a date. They went to Pizza Pie Cafe and came back STUFFED. Jason said Noelle was a fun date and didn't stop talking from the minute her buckles were on in the van to the moment they walked back inside to tell us how stuffed they were.
She looked super cute with her smidge of lipgloss and mascara on. (Perk of the once a year date).
Jadon wasn't nearly as thrilled. He had his date earlier in the week but it felt, "so long ago." Noelle tried to turn his frown upside down.
Then she did a Beki look-alike ninja move.
Showed us her fancy braid. (Fancy for a kid who doesn't hold still...)
Sydy got in on the action.
Jadon was still mad, but I didn't a picture of my date...
Then Noelle and her good looking dad were off!
To cheer Jadon and Sydney up we had choclate dipped strawberries for dinner. :)
Frown turned upside down. And a thumbs up. Whew.
Sydney being bribed with choclate.
Oh my kiddos. We love us some choclate and strawberries.
Earlier in the week I had taken Jadon out to lunch. These are pictures from my phone so obviously they are super classy. Don't worry, this was a traffic light.
Jadon ordered and paid for dinner. (With my credit card). Then he kept an eye on the kitchen staff to make sure that they hurried themselves along. He was HUNGRY!It was worth the wait. It was fun going on a date with my boy. It took some work to convince him to take me to a "fancier" restaurant. He told me my choices were, "One with a slide, or one with toys." This year I was selfish and demand a little more class. I know, I know. Five guys is about as classy as you get. I hope I didn't blow my dates budget. :)
Sydney was not left out. She gets special attention every day. This is how she was dressed on Valentines Day. A little more punky then usually. She was being cute, but too quick for pictures. I did my best:
I hope my kids know and feel how much I love them. Many they occupy every inch of my heart and mind. I can't believe I have one more about to show up and show me how to love even more.



No comments:
Post a Comment