Monday, September 14, 2015

Homeschool

Starting Week 3 of homeschool today. I haven't died yet, so I guess we are doing well. HA~!
The kids LOVE history and art projects. Jadon has styled his power ranger shirt with a double crown representing the crown worn by the kind of the Old Kingdom in Egypt. Noelle made her interpretation of what the queen would wear. We did a lot with heiroglphics and read a lot of fun books. I wish the King Tut exhibit would come back to our muesum now!

While I teach this little dude eats, rolls over and gets stuck, and has exposions. Sometimes we have an emergency recess so he can dress up in his favorite bear towel.
This is the hardest part of homeschool. (See below) It takes a gazillion toys to keep her occupied and I loose a lot of "productive?" time trying to coax her into napping. As soon as I give up this happens....just in time for Jade to get home.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I wish I was a kid in your school!