Saturday was beautiful. I feel like it will be as memorable as my wedding day and the births of our children. I honestly didn't expect to just feel a spirit of love and peace all day long. I am so grateful for family and friends that brought with them that feeling of celebration and sacredness. Noelle is lucky to have so many people who truly love her.
Our stake conducts the baptisms, which was a bargain for me. They organised it all, but only two kids got baptised so it was still really personal. Jason got to introduce Noelle and share his testimony and I got to give a talk about the Holy Ghost. Noelle's cousins got up with her and sang, "I am a Child of God."
I was just in awe of Noelle all day. She was gracious and kind and reverant and just regal. I am so thankful that I get to be her mom.
I was nervous about fitting everyone in our house afterwards, and was tempted to find a different location, but in the end it was just awesome to have everyone together at our house. Having all the people I love together (and all the people Noelle loves...) was just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment