Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Marching along

March feels eons ago, which is exactly why I should do a better job at journaling. So, here is my attempt to catch up.

We spent a day living like the did during the revolutionary war. Jadon hauled water from the outside. Noelle boiled water and washed dishes by hand. I spent all day preparing meals. Even Jason and Micah got in on the fun.




I think the kids were supposed to be feeding the animals and decided they needed more gear on in this picture. Those kids!

There is nothing better than a cute cuddly kid after a bath, all wrapped up in a towel and ready for bed.
You just have to catch them before they escape. :)
Sharky Syd
I went to Time Out For Women with a friend. I hadn't planned on going even though I enjoy going every year. It was fun to get to know Katy better and I got some serious inspiration for myself. The music was on point this year and I loved all the speakers.
After church naps.
Micah loves his Dad. All kids love their Dad, but Micah LOVES his Dad. Kinda makes me jealous until I remember I LOVE him too. He is pretty loveable. Actually they both are. :)
Jadon and Jason wearing matching shirts.
Noelle retired as a ballroom dancer. If you think it is kind of young to "retire" than you probably don't know about raising a T4 daughter. I have two. When they are done they are done. Am I sad? Kinda. She has some pretty artistic talents though so we are going to spend more time on those. My way is not her way and that is ok. Man I am waxing poetic this month!
Selfie!
Ribbons!


No comments: