Ok Folks. This is Noelle. Mom's taking a nap and I crawled up here to read what she wrote. Don't believe a word she tells you! Being a baby is tough. Just today they hauled me into the nursery and left me alone while a whole bunch of two year olds tried to feed me with fake bottles. It was a zoo. Kids hanging on the rafters and mom and dad trying to juggle them. If they loved me they wouldn't expose me to such cruelty. Don't believe me? I have proof.
Top 5 Reasons its tough to be a baby.5. Daily solitary confinement

4. I live in a room with padded walls and wear a strait jacket. If I were older they would say thats only treatment for the insane!

3. Dad never lets me have the remote.


2. They abuse my fashion sense to pick up TV channels in China.

1. Just when I am about to reach my goal of getting to the outlet, mom picks me up.

Let me just reiterate. Its tough to be a kid.
Noelley
4 comments:
So cute!!! She is so adorable, and I like her little checklist! You look so good lins! Miss you!
Cute pictures :) I have a great picture of you from one of our dance competitions when we stayed the night as a team at someone's house. I may post it, but then you may hate me, I'm not sure. ;)
Uhhhhhh if you think i might hate you thats a bad sign. :(
sooo cute. love this post.
Post a Comment