Monday, June 30, 2008

Play ball! Until the cute baby cries....


Tonight we attempted to go to my first ever professional baseball game. I have been excited about this for weeks. I don't really enjoy watching sports on television, but I think the atmosphere at a real game is pretty awesome.
Sadly, I have to report that Noelle must have inherited my side of the family's appreciation for sports. She cried the whole time. Not the hysterically crying, just the quivering lip whimper cry. :( We had fun...but I didn't get my hot dog. (I've determined thats why half the people go anyway!)

PS. Noelle wants to apologize for her last post. Especially if anyone from the ward ever reads this. Your children are very reverent and cute. They didn't really hang from the rafters. Noelle was exaggerating.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I love Baseball especially when you are at a professional game!!! So jealous how fun! I doubt Tai would sit still either! Your little girl is sooooooo cute! I haven't been on the internet for awhile and so glad to see pics of your little girl!! So cute!