I planted some peppers, tomatoes, and some herbs on our deck on memorial day. Since then I have been keeping a careful eye on them. I water them, pull them out of the wind, and pick Marburo butts out of their pots.
I have tried to explain to them that smoking is dangerous, that they could get lung cancer, that it could affect their lifespan, and that it smells really bad. The trouble is they won't even own up to it.
They blame it on the people who live above us. Yeah. I bet they are the ones responsible for the Sasquatch footsteps and the loud music at six a.m. as well. Peppers these days. I guess this is what I get for buying them at Walmart.
2 comments:
I love you Lindsey! And am sooo glad that you are finaaaally blogging!
We had some bad "peppers" too before we moved. Now we have some new peppers that are not as bad, but have fiestas every wkend and play really loud music til 2am.
LINDS! You're a smart ass! Hurray. I have a bad memory of high school and frankly all I remember is that I liked you.....a lot. Were you funny too!?!?! Neat! Anyway, you need a camera....and a better television. Your exposure to SYTYCD is simply not good enough.
Post a Comment