Friday, June 13, 2008

13 Moves

Because you asked. These are the thirteen moves.
1. Jackson Hole Wy
2. Provo Ut
3. Perm Russia
4. Provo Utah
5. Moran Wy
6. Provo Ut
7. All over VA (I didn't count all the cities which were Culpepper, Alexandria, Franconia, Falls Church...)
8. Provo UT
9. Logan UT (with my honey!...finally!)
10. Ames IA
11. Maryland
12. Ames IA
13. Maryland

5 comments:

Boyd said...

wow! so do you guys have your own uhaul now?

Lindsey said...

No, we could use one though!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes, but...why are you doing this? I don't understand, is it job related? School? Confusion? Month to Month leasing? Running from the feds? (It's okay you can tell me if you are.)

Brittney said...

Very impressed my friend! You must have a lot of boxes! I love that you have a blog!