Friday night we had a cookout with some neighbors. We grilled outside and just enjoyed the nice weather. Yeah for new friends!
Saturday the boss that hired Jason (Who has now got a new job) invited all the interns over for some blue crab. I had heard through the grapevine (Eddie...you and Rose are the grapevine) that blue crab is an "aquired" taste. So I wasn't really that excited about the crab.
Admitedly eating blue crab is a pretty barbaric activity. First you rip off the legs, and bash them with a malet to get out the meet. Then you disect the body and scrape out the "mustard" to get to the crab meat. Its pretty unsightly to see a table full of crab carcasses...but it ended up being a fun party. We ate crab, played frisbee, volleyball, chatted, and enjoyed being out away from the city. I also have to add that if blue crab is an aquired taste, then I have aquired it. :)
Noelle was so good the whole time. I wish we had brought the video camera because she just cooed and laughed watching everyone make a mess while they ate. (She was probably thinking...Hey...thats how I eat too!)
They had such a great backyard! Look at their view!

Noelle was having lots of fun with her Dad!




Not a very clear picture, but the only proof that I was there. :(


Do you want any Noelle?

Newspaper as a tablecloth....duel purpose. Read while you eat?
1 comment:
that looks like so much fun! the view and scenary is SO BEAUTIFUL, wow! it makes me want to move away from CA and the city :)
Post a Comment