Monday, July 21, 2008

Henry

Daddy, I would like a cat.

I would name him henry

We would play fun games

I'll be really good if you let me have a cat

6 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

I think Jason has an inheritance that he's intitled to...Noelle might just get that cat!

Lindsey said...

Brooke...intitled should be spelled "entitled".

Jason

Brittney said...

So about that memory I really think it might be! I love our silly memories, this makes me miss you!

Barbie said...

I knew this day would come! Loving cats is genetic, comes down from the mother to specific daughters, and is a special characteristic of highly intelligent people who value the company and attitudes of an animal who most of the time doesn't care one bit about the person, unless dinner is involved. This said....I think that Henry is a lovely name for Noelle's first cat!
P.S. Samantha and Ginger can't wait to meet Noelle.

Brooke Snow said...

Jason, I spelled it that way on purpose. It's a different spelling that means that you're "in" for it!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorbale!