Monday, July 21, 2008

One Two Three


3 sad realizations I have come to:
1. Noelle will not always fit in her swing.
2. Noelle will be nine months old in a month, which means I have one month to aspire to the "It takes nine months to gain and nine months to loose" rule
3. Today Noelle gets shots from the only doctor who was available and we all know what that means.


3 Things that I should have learned from my mother
1. Baking soda does not thicken gravy.
2. Evaporated milk and sweet and condensed milk are not that same thing.
3. How to sew.


3 Silly things Jason and I disagree on
1. Dill vs. Sweet pickles
2. My bedtime. (I say 10:30 he says I'm a grandma)
3. Peanut butter. Period.

3 Things about Noelle
1. She has three teeth. (Number three is joining one and two on the bottom...weird)
2. She loves oatmeal and sweet potatoes, but not together.
3. She can roll her tongue

5 comments:

Barbie said...

Cute picture of you both! Since when doesn't baking soda thicken gravy? I did use baking soda and other ingredients to deskunk Quincy a few days ago...maybe that was what you were thinking about. I hope Noelle makes it through the shots fine...I always hated taking a perfectly happy baby to get shots...and unhappy.

Brooke Snow said...

Three things you've taught me:
1. Holes in walls "happen".
2. Chaco's can live through anything
3. Dancing can make you feel better;)

P.S. You introduced me to Shade...which is currently having a fantastic sale! Call me for details!

Monique said...

Hey! Where were you three years ago when we could have been BFFs? You are too cool. Brusters anyone? Three things I think are really cool about you:
1. We are WAY too much alike :)
2. You LOVE you some ice cream
3. You make some killer dessert
(okay so there's 4)
4. My husband thinks your husband is cool, too! Geez.

Krystal said...

your blogs always make me happy:) have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you two. :) I haven't gotten my pregnancy weight off yet and Noah's almost 1. Although I actually, amazingly came super close two weeks after his birth. Weird. Anyway, Noelle and Noah should get married :) And be professional 10 dance champions together. That's what I've learned.