
Mom, I lost my mojo. I think its in the pile of mail on the kitchen counter. blah.
Moving? Again? Looks like it. Only this time its only 15 minutes away. Too bad I tried to motivate myself and unpack all the boxes. Too bad it was just last week that I finished. Jason says it was good practice. Jason poses for pictures better than he helps pack.
On the brighter side 16 more days until I get to go here...
3 comments:
Are you going to Logan in 16 days? Why are you moving??? Just stop it. Move here and then stop. I miss Logan, but I don't think anyone I care about lives there anymore. All my family moved back here and all my friends moved out of Logan. I think lol. Hey, how is Jesse these days???
Yeah, I am going to Logan. My cousin is getting married!!! :) (Plus both my parents and Jason's parents still live there so I get to see family I haven't seen for a while.)
you're visiting Logan or you're moving to Logan?? I will be in Logan from the 9th until the 23rd, will you be there then? Can we get together??
Post a Comment