If your tired and you know it
dunk your hand in your carrots
If your tired and you know it
dunk your hand in your carrots
If your tired and you know it then
your little hands will surely show it
If your tired and you know it
dunk your hand in your carrots
If your tired and you know it
put your slimy hands in your hair
If your tired and you know it
put your slimy hands in your hair
If your tired and you know it
then your hair is surely going to show it
If your tired and you know it
put your slimy hands in your hair
Why can't my kid eat anything but oatmeal?
More importantly, does anyone have any advice on teaching a baby how to drink out of a bottle or a sippy cup. I have had no success and it is really time to wean my little tyrannosaurs Rex. (She drank out of a bottle when she was little, but now she refuses. She won't touch a sippy cup) Help!!!
4 comments:
If you get any good advice for the bottle/cup action, send it my way! Alora NEVER took a bottle, and I tried all of the usual tricks. But we got her to take a sippy cup using the Nubby cups with straws at about 9 months. I'd just take a normal straw, fill it with liquid and pour it in her mouth so she knew stuff came out of it--and somehow she knew to suck on the straw of the Nubby cup. Weird.
I'll try it!
Brooklyn was horrible at transitioning from the bottle to the cup. I bought every brand of sippy cup out there, until I found one she kind of liked, and then just replaced one feeding a day with a sippy cup. Once that was done, another one, etc. Until we were completly on the sippy cup. Good luck. The ones I finally got her to take were the cheapo ones you can throw away, then after getting the hang of the cup she switched to playtex and gerber ones.
I thought I'd start her off with the gerber transitional nursing to sippy cup bottle/cup and was very disappointed..Even I could barely suck anything out of it!
So then I found three sippy cups for a dollar at the dollar store (one of my new favorite places!) And she loves them. There are no handles and the sippy part consists of one slit, but she does just fine with it. There are days were she still ends up wearing half her juice...but at least she's not stuck on a bottle:) Good luck!
Post a Comment