Most Sunday's we slide into the church parking lot just as the opening hymn is finishing. Its usually Jason's fault. No lie. I used to be on time until I married him. :) This past Sunday it looked like we actually might make it, until I mentioned to Jason that I had never seen the movie Ghostbusters. (Don't ask me how that came up in conversation). Suddenly it was a priority that I hear the theme song. So he got on the computer while I rolled my eyes, tapped my foot, and looked at the clock.
The song was cute, but even cuter was watching Jason and Noelle dancing to it to emphasize how very great it is (and as he says, how deprived my childhood was for not seeing the movie!)
You may have noticed that Jason was ever so kind to add the song to my playlist. Now you too can bust a move to Ghostbusters. Sing it with me "Busting makes me feel so good!"
Thanks for all the sippy cup advice. We had a minor success yesterday. Noelle finally did figure out how to drink out of it, but she still doesn't really care to. It seems like children's development plateaus and sprints. The last couple of weeks have been pretty typical. Noelle crawled for the first time the other day and now she has to go everywhere. She clicks her tongue, says ohhhh ohhhh, hangs on the couch and walks, and still has no interest in vegetables. She is also cutting two teeth so as you can imagine she has just been a doll. :)
We are maybe moving this weekend...it kind of depends on how fast I can pack up the house. So if you don't hear from me much it is because I've packed myself into a box.
6 comments:
You didn't see Ghost busters!????! Lindsey, even I saw Ghost Busters when it was released! And I grew up in the same house as you! (hmmmm....actually I think I may have seen it at a friends, or perhaps at Doug and Sophia's...) But nonetheless! I can't believe you haven't heard the theme song! If you're moving this weekend, that makes two of us! Maybe we could both pack ourselves into boxes and then call each other! It would sort of be like when we were little, and we could be in a card board box with a cup to our ear, with string attached to your own cup to your ear...only we'd be thousands of miles apart and still actually hear each other! Hmmm! Good luck. I hate moving. One room down, and four to go!
yes, christmas sounds great, we'll be making another trip out there around that time as well.
thanks for this cute post and your fun sense of humor... busting makes me feel so good... i am laughing so hard.
good luck with the move!!
Funny you were late to church so you could hear the theme song to Ghost Busters! But hey where are you moving?
You might be moving this weekend? Awesome. I'm excited for new neighbors. :) We'll be gone this weekend, but if you need help we'll be back Monday night...
LOL. I love the ghost buster's theme song. it sounds like you guys have so much fun! So are you just moving near where you live now!? I want to see Noelle in real life. She is so gorgeous!
Even better than the cheesy movie with 80's "CG" were the cartoons every Saturday morning! Have fun moving, oh and I vote Jason and Noel perform their fancy footwork at the next family party!
Post a Comment