Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work Party

Warning! Its really late as I am writing this so I will probably have to edit tomorrow....

Jason had a work party today that was really fun. We had a cookout at a Park in Pasedena. The weather was perfect, and our good friend, Tyler was in charge of the food. He went all out grilling hamburgers, brats, asparagus, pineapple, squash etc... There was also a dessert contest that we were judges for. (We took our job really serious!) The only drawback was probably conversational...There is a reason Jason says, "In the world of engineers, the extrovert is the one that is looking at your shoes..." Really nice people...just made me feel like I was interviewing Napoleon Dynamite! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm sure they would love to know you thought that...

"Really nice people...just made me feel like I was interviewing Napoleon Dynamite! :)"

But hey. You look cute! When is Jesse coming back again?