Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloweenie

I have several posts that I need to make, but I don't have the time yet. So if you have tagged me and are waiting for my response...it might be a while. I did want to put up some pics of our ward halloween party since lots of people wanted copies. I took more, but obviously it wouldn't make sense to post all of them. (If you know someone who wants pics but can't see my blog just get me their email...thanks!)

Oh, and I am lazy today. I started to write captions for everything, but all my funny is gone. If you don't know who people are...just enjoy their costumes. :)


Lucy and her Lederhosin. Say that five times fast.

Peter Pan/ Everett Taylor

I'm not sure what she was....but she photographed well!










Arlinda and her family as Swiss/German people. (She made all the costumes...talk about talent!)

Cute cute Aiden. I just am not good enough at photoshop to delete the snooz in his noise!

3 comments:

Shilae said...

I love the photo of Alora, and hate the one of me--not your photo taking skills, just me in general. Ugh. :P

Boyd said...

wow, your ward had some really good costumes! most of the sisters in my ward just dressed up in black dresses, with dark makeup... i kept wondering where the witches hats, cat ears, etc were?

Monique said...

Sooooo. I don't know half those people. Love the half that I saw though!!!! FM FM FM. Love you so.