Thanks Brooke for these awesome photo's. I loved them all!!! I would post all of them if I could. (I grabbed only a couple as fast as I could because Noelle is still in her p.j.'s and its almost eleven!)
Emmi saw these and said, "It's Noelle!" I can't wait to get these girls together for their first cousins playdate! I have the cutest little niece, such a handsome brother, and a beautiful sister-in-law! Great pictures!
5 comments:
Great pictures, great lighting, and you all look so cute!
These are awesome. Congratulations on getting good faces out of your cute lil girl.
Yay I have access now! Gorgeous pictures! You have such a cute family =)
Emmi saw these and said, "It's Noelle!" I can't wait to get these girls together for their first cousins playdate! I have the cutest little niece, such a handsome brother, and a beautiful sister-in-law! Great pictures!
I love your pictures!! My favorite is the last one, with you two kissing and Noelle smiling---classic! :)
Post a Comment